Jeep Grand Cherokee Trim Levels
Saline, Ypsilanti, and Ann Arbor, Michigan, shoppers who are aware of the different Jeep Grand Cherokee trim levels are in a better position to make the right choice on their next Jeep. To help you discover which Jeep Grand Cherokee trim is ideal for the adventures you have planned, read our guide below.
Once you have a better idea of which trim suits you, contact LaFontaine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Saline to schedule your test drive.
As standard, the base Laredo E trim comes in either a 4×2 or 4×4 drivetrain, depending on your preference and performance needs. You’ll also have Selectable Steering Modes as standard to adjust driving options to suit various road surfaces.
For drivers who need the most rugged trim to take on rough roads effortlessly, there are several trims that will deliver:
- Trailhawk: Comes standard with a Quadra-Drive II® 4-wheel drive (4WD) system, Rear Electronic Limited Slip Differential, and a Quadra-Lift® Air Suspension to optimize traction, obstacle clearance, and maneuverability.
- SRT: Includes Quadra-Trac® Active On-Demand 4WD, a Selec-Trac® System, and a powerful 475-horsepower 6.4L V8 engine.
- Trackhawk: Equipped with a standard 707-horsepower 6.2L Supercharged HEMI® V8 engine and Quadra-Trac® Active On-Demand 4WD.
These SUVs can handle any terrain you put them through with precision and control. However, the other trim levels, such as the Overland and Summit, will also provide plenty of power and off-road capability for drivers who don’t need the maximum off-road power.
Inside the various Jeep Grand Cherokee trims, you’ll see a range of interior amenities, technologies, and features. As standard, you’ll get the following amenities:
- Driver 8-way power seat adjustment
- Driver 4-way power lumbar adjustment
- Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- Bucket seats
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
Heated front seats, Uconnect® 4C NAV with 8.4-inch display, and a heated steering wheel are included in higher trims with the following additional features becoming available:
- Heated second-row seats
- Ventilated front seats
- A rear-seat video system
- 19-speaker Harman Kardon® Premium Audio System
On top of these amenities, you can adorn your Jeep Grand Cherokee with available upholstery fabrics like premium Laguna or Nappa leather. Interior trim options like Piano Black and Gloss Black accents, and a wood/leather-wrapped steering wheel are also available.
See the Jeep Grand Cherokee Trim Levels in Person
The Jeep Grand Cherokee is the perfect choice for off-roading fanatics in Saline, Ypsilanti, and Ann Arbor, MI. With all the Jeep Grand Cherokee trim levels that are available, there’s a Grand Cherokee with the capabilities and features you’re looking for.
Visit LaFontaine CDJR of Saline to see all the trim levels for yourself!